Abby Wuellner introduces us to patients, families and staff of St. Louis Children's Hospital. Today, we meet Kelly, a liver transplant recipient. Kelly was perfectly healthy. She woke up one morning and noticed yellowing in her eyes. Within a few days, this Arkansas teenager was recovering from a liver transplant at St. Louis Children's Hospital. Hear her story on this installment of SLC-TV.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment