In today's installment of SLC-TV, Abby introduces us to Laurie, who traveled to St. Louis Children's Hospital from Scotland to have surgery that will allow her to walk unassisted. The surgery, called Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy (SDR) addresses muscle spasticity in many children with cerebral palsy. Dr. T.S. Park has pioneered the technique.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever