In today's installment of SLC-TV, Abby introduces us to Laurie, who traveled to St. Louis Children's Hospital from Scotland to have surgery that will allow her to walk unassisted. The surgery, called Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy (SDR) addresses muscle spasticity in many children with cerebral palsy. Dr. T.S. Park has pioneered the technique.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia