The Saigh Simulation Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital is the only medical simulation center within 300 miles dedicated specifically to pediatric patients. With three mannequins - an infant, a child and an adolescent - it gives medical students a very realistic experience of responding to a child's critical bedside needs.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?