The 2013 St. Louis Children's Hospital Carousel Gala highlighted the work of the Healthy Kids Express mobile health van. Greta Todd, Director of Child Health Advocacy and Outreach, discusses the van's mission - to provide health screenings and preventive care to at-risk children in the St. Louis area. It also highlights the sponsors and benefactors of the event.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment