The multidisciplinary team of physicians at St. Louis Children's Hospital's pediatric brain tumor program allows each patient to be seen in one clinic visit by an entire rotation of specialists customized to their unique care needs. Dr. Josh Rubin, co-director of the program, explains how it works, and why it's the most effective way to treat brain tumors in children.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?