The multidisciplinary team of physicians at St. Louis Children's Hospital's pediatric brain tumor program allows each patient to be seen in one clinic visit by an entire rotation of specialists customized to their unique care needs. Dr. Josh Rubin, co-director of the program, explains how it works, and why it's the most effective way to treat brain tumors in children.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia