Doctors and families touched by the tragedy of a rare and deadly birth defect gathered at St. Louis Children's Hospital to raise awareness, and money, toward the disease called congenital diaphragmatic hernia, or CDH. Several families who lost their babies shared their stories. Dr. Brad Warner, surgeon-in-chief at St. Louis Children's Hospital is initiating a research program into CDH.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia