Doctors at St. Louis Children's Hospital issued a challenge to the medical community - find a cure for a rare and deadly birth defect called congenital diaphragmatic hernia, or CDH. CDH affects 1 in 2,000 live births, and results in death for nearly half of those diagnosed.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Understanding Blood Counts