Children with severe and increasing spinal curves may require surgery to achieve a better quality of life. Pediatric orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Lawrence Lenke talks about correcting spinal deformities before their case becomes very complex and risky spinal correction surgery. Dr. Lenke is a Washington University School of Medicine physician at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Shriner's Hospital for Children in St. Louis.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia