Zach has beaten cancer three times and he's not even in high school yet. Today, you can catch up with this energetic young man and see him playing sports or cooking dinner. Anybody who ever doubts what a human being is capable of overcoming will be inspired by hearing from Zach, his mom, and his doctor Dr. Shalini Shenoy.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever