Patients who undergo selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) surgery at St. Louis Childrenâ€™s Hospital often need an additional surgical procedure for muscle/tendon lengthening to relieve limited motion in their joints. Dr. Matthew Dobbs discusses the benefits of a minimally-invasive surgical procedure to accomplish the lengthening.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects