Young patients are seen by an inter-disciplinary neuro-oncology team at St. Louis Children's Hospital. Co-director Dr. Josh Rubin explains why this kind of team - with doctors representing specialties including endocrinology, radiology, psychology, social work, physical therapy, and many more - are critical to the care and recovery of pediatric brain tumor patients.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?