Young patients are seen by an inter-disciplinary neuro-oncology team at St. Louis Children's Hospital. Co-director Dr. Josh Rubin explains why this kind of team - with doctors representing specialties including endocrinology, radiology, psychology, social work, physical therapy, and many more - are critical to the care and recovery of pediatric brain tumor patients.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia