Dr. Robert Hayashi, Director of Hematology/Oncology at St. Louis Children's Hospital, discusses the lifelong commitment of the Late Effects Program for childhood cancer survivors. This program was created to help children cope with the aftereffects of their cancer treatments.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Understanding Blood Counts