The TOUCH Therapy Dogs visit pediatric cancer patients at St. Louis Children's Hospital. The TOUCH Dog Parade is a part of St. Louis Children's Hospital's unique alternative cancer treatment program. TOUCH stands for "Therapy of Unique Canine Helpers."
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Chemotherapy and Side Effects