The TOUCH Therapy Dogs visit pediatric cancer patients at St. Louis Children's Hospital. The TOUCH Dog Parade is a part of St. Louis Children's Hospital's unique alternative cancer treatment program. TOUCH stands for "Therapy of Unique Canine Helpers."
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia