One of the many criteria for consideration by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) for verifying a Level One Pediatric Trauma Center is having a dedicated trauma social worker. Diana Kraus, RN, manager of the St. Louis Children's Hospital ACS-verified level one pediatric trauma center, talks about how its social worker enhances the program.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?