One of the many criteria for consideration by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) for verifying a Level One Pediatric Trauma Center is having a dedicated trauma social worker. Diana Kraus, RN, manager of the St. Louis Children's Hospital ACS-verified level one pediatric trauma center, talks about how its social worker enhances the program.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia