Learning they were going to have twins was a pleasant surprise for Michelle and Joe McGrew. Learning those twins had a condition called Twin Twin Transfusion Syndrome was also a surprise that created a lot of anxiety throughout Michelle's pregnancy. But thanks to several fluid reduction procedures at the Fetal Care Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital, their baby girls were born happy and healthy.
Twin Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) - The McGrew Twins
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever