Learning they were going to have twins was a pleasant surprise for Michelle and Joe McGrew. Learning those twins had a condition called Twin Twin Transfusion Syndrome was also a surprise that created a lot of anxiety throughout Michelle's pregnancy. But thanks to several fluid reduction procedures at the Fetal Care Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital, their baby girls were born happy and healthy.
Twin Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS) - The McGrew Twins
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia