Michael and Lyndsay Roy have two beautiful, healthy baby girls. But Lyndsay did not have a typical pregnancy. Her babies suffered from Twin Twin Transfusion Syndrome, which means the amniotic fluid was not evenly distributed between the babies - causing one baby to have dangerously high levels. They were treated at the Fetal Care Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital, where Lyndsay underwent a fluid reduction procedure to equalize the fluid between both babies. The procedure was a success and Baby Tegan and Mia are doing great!
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?