Bradley sees Dr. Warner at St. Louis Children's Hospital for his ulcerative colitis, which is inflammation of the colon that can cause severe discomfort. Brad will have his colon removed in a series of three surgical procedures, which will relieve the inflammation and the pain, and allow Brad to return to normal activity, eat normal foods, and otherwise lead a normal life.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Life at Home
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Returning to School
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?