Bradley sees Dr. Warner at St. Louis Children's Hospital for his ulcerative colitis, which is inflammation of the colon that can cause severe discomfort. Brad will have his colon removed in a series of three surgical procedures, which will relieve the inflammation and the pain, and allow Brad to return to normal activity, eat normal foods, and otherwise lead a normal life.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: Central Lines
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: I Have Cancer?
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Telling Friends and Family You Have Cancer
- Kids Talk to Kids About Cancer: Getting Chemotherapy, Losing Hair and the Central Line
- Baby Josiah's Journey with Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia