Recognizing when a child has suffered a trauma is very important for parents and EMS workers to make sure the child is taken to a pediatric trauma center - especially if the injury is considered a 'time-critical diagnosis.' Diana Kraus, RN, manager of the St. Louis Children's Hospital trauma program, gives some examples of sports injuries.
|All Patient Stories||SLC-TV|
|All Physician Profiles|
Health & Wellness
|Healthy Recipes||Nutrition||Safety||Wellness, Development & Safety|
About St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: Becoming An Informed Parent
- Visiting the Ambulatory Procedure Center (APC)
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: My Child Has Cancer?
- Listen to Other Parents Talk About Cancer: How Do I Make This Work?
- Things You Should Know About Cancer: When a Patient Has a Fever