Meet the Team
|Nicole Meyer, MPAS, PA-C
Nicole completed her Masters of Physician Assistant Studies at Missouri State University in 2002. She has worked here in the Pediatric Neurosurgery department since 2005 after working for 2 years in Adult Neurosurgery at an outside institution.
|Rebecca Palis, PA-C
Rebecca graduated from Saint Louis University in 2007 with Master of Medical Science (MMS). She has been employed by Washington University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery at St. Louis Children’s Hospital since 2009.
|Dyan Cooper, RN, CPNP
Dyan graduated from Nursing School at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio in 2002. She then completed her Masters of Science in Nursing at University of Florida in 2007. Dyan has been employed by Washington University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery at St. Louis Children’s Hospital since 2008.
|Elaine Kennedy, NP
Elaine first began her career at St. Louis Children's Hospital in 2003 as a patient care technician. She then graduated from the University of Missouri- Columbia in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and became a RN on the 12th Floor. After several years on the floor, she went back to school at the University of Missouri- Saint Louis to pursue her Masters of Nursing degree. She graduated in 2010 and became certified as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. She joined the Neurosurgery team in 2012.
- Mary Amann, Exec. Director
- Mersiha Menkovic, Office Manager
- Shannon Dobbs, Med. Secretary
- Kari McCarthy, Med. Secretary
- Mindy Hammond, Rhizotomy Coord.
- Donna Vernaci, Neuro-Onc Coord.
- Tammy Bethel-Anderson, Data Coord.
- Laurie Doyle, Medical Assistant
- Deanna Walter, Physical Therapist
- Catharine Richard, Clinical Research Nurse Coord.
- Diego Morales, Sr. Clinical Research Coord.
- Brittney Young, Social Worker