Children's Legacy Partners Seminar
PLANNING FOR MARRIED COUPLES: NEW PARADIGMS AND ETHICAL DILEMMAS
An afternoon with
Samuel A. Donaldson
Author and Professor of Law at Georgia State University
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Registration opens 2:30 p.m. - Event begins 3:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE to register for this event.
Among the issues discussed in this entertaining and informative program:
- How planning for married couples has dramatically changed in the past few years
- Spousal representation models and the ethical implications
- Confidentiality in the marital planning process
- Conflict of interest issues and how to resolve them
- New planning templates for couples with small, medium, and large estates
- Whether and how to use the portability and QTIP elections
- Tackling ethical problems in the representation of multiple family members