The mission of the International Adoption Center is to provide a coordinated, multi-disciplinary evaluation for families and children brought together by international adoption.
Services provided include:
- Infectious diseases screening
- Evaluation of immunizations
- Evaluation of growth and nutrition
- Psychology consultation
- Audiology evaluation
- Occupational therapy developmental screening
- Social services evaluation
- Coordinated, timely referral to appropriate services
Our goal is to work with your primary care provider to help your child reach his or her full potential.
Appointments: Eligible patients include those who are newly adopted (within 1 year of arrival in the United States.) To make an appointment, please talk with your primary care provider and then call 314.454.KIDS (5437).
We offer world-class care to children thanks in part to generous gifts from hundreds of people who have joined us as Guardians of Childhood. This philanthropic support enables us to fulfill our mission to do what's right for kids. Join us in making health care better for all children.