GUIDELINES AND APPROVAL PROCESS
St. Louis Children's Hospital's mission is to do what's right for kids and their families, throughout the community. Each year, many non-profit community organizations request sponsorship support for initiatives such as dinners, runs/walks, health fairs or advertisements in programs.
Please read the following guidelines before completing the sponsorship form below.
- Sponsorships must align with our mission, vision, values and strategic priorities. All sponsorships should relate to community health improvement or prevention.
- We ask that community organizations submit requests a minimum of four months to a year in advance.
- The hospital is prohibited from providing financial support for employees or other individuals participating in a fundraising event or activity.
- All requests must represent a 501-C non-profit organization in good standing.
- Please complete the online sponsorship request form below, which goes through a review and approval process.
- Please allow 5 business days for your sponsorship request to be processed.
- Questions about our sponsorship process and criteria may be directed to email@example.com.
- As a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, we are required to receive acknowledgment of our contribution pursuant to Section 170(f)(8) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. For tax purposes, contributions exceeding the fair market value of the goods or services are tax deductible. Documentation of this acknowledgment can be provided in a letter.