About the Center for Families Resource Library
The Center for Families Resource Library offers a place for parents to learn all about their child's specific illness or developmental stage. This information helps families and caregivers adjust and partner with doctors and nurses.
The Center for Families Resource Library:
- Creates customized health information packets to parents, patients and to the public.
- Provides services to anyone, even if your child isn't a patient at St. Louis Children's Hospital.
- Is staffed by medical librarians and pediatric nurses so you can trust the information you receive.
- Collects information about local and national support groups and resources.
- Offers books, videos and audio cassettes you may borrow for the convenience of home learning. You can search our online catalog here.
- Includes a business center with computer access, free printing, faxing and copying for patients and their families.
- Offers iPad check-out for inpatient families
- Offers Sorenson ntouch videophone technology for all hearing-impaired patients, families and guests. A video relay enables the hearing-impaired user to access a sign language interpreter, who then phones the hearing user and proceeds to relay the conversation.