Loss comes in many forms, including moving, separation, divorce, pet death, the loss of a loved one. Helping children deal with these issues can be difficult. The Center for Families Resource Library has many resources that can help.
We recommend these websites:
The Center for Families Resource Library has several books on grief available for checkout. Below are some of our most popular titles.
- What do we tell the children?; talking to kids about death and dying / Joseph M. Primo, 2013
- How do we tell the children?: a step-by-step guide for helping children two to teen cope when someone dies / Don Schaeffer and Christine Lyons, 2010
- Healing your holiday grief: 100 practical ideas for blending mourning and celebration during the holiday season / Alan D. Wolfelt, 2003
- And still they bloom: a family's journey of loss and healing / Amy Rovere and Joel Spector, 2012
- If Nathan were here / Mary Bahr, 2000
- When your grandparent dies: a child's good guide to grief / Victoria Ryan, 2002
- The next place / Warren Hanson, 1999
You are also search our catalog for other titles.