Toilet training can be a stressful time. Here are some Center for Families Resource Library recommendations to make the process easier:
We recommend the following websites for more information:
For information about bedwetting, we recommend:
The Center for Families Resource Library has several books on toilet training available for checkout. Below are some of the most popular titles:
- American Academy of Pediatrics guide to toilet training / Mark L. Wolraich, 2016
- The potty journey: a guide to toilet training children with special needs / Judith Coucouvanis, 2008
- Waking up dry: a guide to help children overcome bedwetting / Howard J. Bennett, 2005.
- Daniel goes to the potty / Maggie Testa, 2014
- Even firefighters go to the potty / Wendy Wax and Naomi Wax, 2008
- Max Archer, kid detective: the case of the wet bed / Howard Bennett, 2012
- Potty power for boys and girls / Consumervision DVD, 2004
You are also welcome to search our catalog for other titles.