The Evidence-Based Practice Fellowship Program at St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Learn skills to implement and sustain an EBP project using the process of clinical leadership
- Gain a comprehensive overview of EBP and the principles of change management
- Receive one-to-one mentoring throughout the year to complete your project and create podium and poster presentations
- Receive paid time for participation
2019 Class topics include:
- Developing a significant clinical question
- Searching and appraising relevant healthcare literature
- Learning principles and tools for change management
- Planning and implementing a practice change
- Selecting data collection tools for your project
- Creating and delivering professional presentations
If you have questions, contact Lisa Steurer at email@example.com.
20.5 Nursing contact hours provided by St. Louis Children's Hospital for participants completing the program. St. Louis Children's Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.