Circles of Commitment
The Circles of Commitment represent benefactors who annually give contributions to St. Louis Children’s Hospital. Beginning at $1,000 and more, Circles members’ contributions are the lifeblood of the hospital. Every person who gives and every gift made is vitally important.
Because of these gifts, we can care for children who are uninsured and underinsured, provide the best medical equipment available, ensure that children’s social and emotional needs are met while at the hospital, and give families access to the support and resources they need to help their children heal.
- Circle of Champions - $25,000 +
- Circle of Care - $24,000 - $10,000
- Circle of Promise - $9,999 - $5,000
- Circle of Hope - $4,999 - $2,500
- Circle of Love - $2,499 - $1,000
Click here to join the Circles of Commitment.