Come Play in the Sibling Playroom!
- Call 314.454.2269 to check availability
- M-F: 9-noon, 1-4 p.m., 5-8 p.m.
Sat.: 9-noon, 1-4 p.m.
Sun.: 1-4 p.m.
- For siblings of inpatients ages 2-11
- Parents, grandparents or legal guardians (18 years or older) must bring the sibling and present a photo ID in order to check the child into the Sibling Playroom.
- You must remain at the hospital while your child is in the playroom.
- Inpatients are welcome to go to the 8th floor playroom!
The playroom is made possible through generous donations to the St. Louis Children’s Hospital Foundation by employees and other donors.
The Sibling Playroom is located on the lower level (LL) behind the dining area of the cafeteria.
From the Terrace (South) Elevators or stairs:
Walk across the dining area. Just after exiting the dining area and before reaching the restrooms, follow the hallway on your right. There are purple columns in the hallway leading back to the Sibling Playroom. The playroom is at the end of the hall on your right. Please press the buzzer to be admitted.
From the Tower/Patient (North) Elevators:
Exit off the elevators towards the dining area. Just before entering the dining area follow the hallway on your left. There are purple columns in the hallway leading back to the Sibling Playroom. The playroom is at the end of the hall on your right. Please press the buzzer to be admitted.