Advanced Pediatric and Adolescent Care, Close to Home
The St. Louis Children’s Hospital Specialty Care Center is a new outpatient facility in west St. Louis County focused exclusively on providing the very best care for young patients.
At the Center, Washington University Physicians and St. Louis Children’s Hospital pediatric nurses and staff bring nationally recognized expertise to children and families, in an environment completely dedicated to kids and teens. The Specialty Care Center features a range of pediatric medical services, conveniently located at Highway 40/I-64 and Mason Road.
The Center is a warm and inviting space for children of all ages, supporting their physical, social and emotional needs. Families are surrounded by an uplifting and creative environment that reduces stress, promotes healing, and provides a superior patient experience.
Features and Amenities
- Dedicated, specialized space: Three stories and 141,000 square feet of space focused on child and adolescent health care, with a separate pick-up area for surgical patients
- On-site food kiosk: Offers food and drink choices available for purchase
- Safety Stop: Provides a variety of safety gear plus car seat, helmet and home safety consultations with trained safety technicians
- Family Resource kiosk: An interactive information station that connects families to personalized child health information
- Classroom Space: Parenting presentations and classes on infant massage, CPR, babysitting and staying home alone