The mission of the International Adoption Center is to provide a coordinated, multi-disciplinary evaluation for families and children brought together by international adoption.
Services provided include:
- Infectious diseases screening
- Evaluation of immunizations
- Evaluation of growth and nutrition
- Psychology consultation
- Audiology evaluation
- Occupational therapy developmental screening
- Social services evaluation
- Coordinated, timely referral to appropriate services
Our goal is to work with your primary care provider to help your child reach his or her full potential.
Appointments: Eligible patients include those who are newly adopted (within 6 months of arrival in the United States.) To make an appointment, please talk with your primary care provider and then call 314.454.KIDS (5437).