Date and Time
May 4 & 5, 2023, hybrid meeting held virtually and in person.
We are excited to bring together, virtually and in-person, the multidisciplinary pediatric neurocritical care community for a day of talks that crosses the spectrum of neurocritical care from the field, prior to admission to rehabilitation and follow-up. There will be featured topics on the neurocritical care of cardiac patients, stroke, traumatic brain injury, and outcomes. Featured speakers, include:
- Dr. Heather Fullerton, Chief, Child Neurology at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Peter Ferrazzano, Chief, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, University of Wisconsin
- Dr. Dana Harrar, Director, Pediatric Stroke Program and Co-Director, Critical Care Neurology, Children’s National Medical Center
- Dr. Stacy Suskauer, Vice President of Pediatric Rehabilitation, Co-director of the Center for Brain Injury Recovery and Director of the Brain Injury Clinical Research Center, Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Dr. Cynthia Ortinau, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Newborn Medicine
Complete agenda coming soon!
Kristin Guilliams, MD and Réjean Guerriero, DO, Pediatric Critical Care and Neurology, St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine
We are looking forward to seeing you in-person or virtually for the 4th Neurocritical Care Field-to Follow-up Symposium. There will hybrid participation options on Thursday, May 4th, 2023 with additional in person only breakout sessions on Friday, May 5th, 2023.
Local Lodging Suggestions
- Double Tree by Hilton St. Louis Forest Park, 4550 Forest Park Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108
- The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta, 212 N Kingshighway, St. Louis, MO