Date and Time
April 8, 2022, from 9 – 5:30 CST, hybrid meeting held virtually and in person.
We are excited to bring together, virtually and in-person, the multidisciplinary pediatric neurocritical care community for a day of talks that crosses the spectrum of neurocritical care from the field, prior to admission to rehabilitation and follow-up. Featured topics include status epilepticus, quantitative EEG monitoring, an international neurocritical care panel, and acute care topics in Neuro-Oncology. We will also highlight Neurocritical care trainees. View the agenda for the day!
Featured speakers and moderators this year include will include:
- Alexis Topjian, MD, MSCE, Director, NeuroCritical Care and Long-Term Outcomes Program, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Courtney Wustoff, MD, Director Neurocritical Care, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
- Ed Trevathen, MD, MPH, Director, Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health
- Mark Wainwright, MD, PhD, Division Chief, Pediatric Neurology and Director, Neurocritical Care Program, Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Giulia Benedetti, MD, Attending Neurocritical care Neurologist, Seattle Children’s Hospital
Kristin Guilliams, MD and Réjean Guerriero, DO, Pediatric Critical Care and Neurology, St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine
We are looking forward to seeing you in-person or virtually on Friday, April 8th, 2022 for the 3rd Neurocritical Care Field-to Follow-up Symposium. Due to ongoing uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to make this year’s registration free for all attendees. We appreciate the generous support from St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
Please register for this hybrid symposium and indicate in person OR virtual attendance
Local Lodging Suggestions
- Double Tree by Hilton St. Louis Forest Park, 4550 Forest Park Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108
- The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta, 212 N Kingshighway, St. Louis, MO