The Family Partner Program believes that doing what’s right for families, is doing what is right for kids.
Our patients and families will experience innovative medicine, compassionate care, and unbiased access to resources. Patients and families can expect a level of quality pediatric care known only at St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
We will do this by:
- Promoting equitable, safe, and quality family centered care experiences.
- Building partnerships between patients, families, and all those representing St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
- Building patient and family centered care into all hospital policies, practices, procedures, and programs.
Patient and Family Centered Care Aims To:
- Reduce healthcare disparities
- Build trust within the communities we serve
- Improve both the people experience and healthcare outcomes
To do this, you can:
- Join our Patient & Family Centered Care Council (or e-Council)
- Volunteer through our Family Partner Program
- Email or call us at 314.454.2153.