Children’s After Hours provides convenient medical care for your child’s illnesses and injuries by specially-trained pediatric nurse practitioners. After Hours is a kid-focused and faster alternative to ERs when your pediatrician’s office is closed.
Service Updates for COVID-19
After Hours continues to operate and provide the highest level of care to kids in our community. If you are concerned that your child may have COVID-19, please contact your primary care provider for additional guidance.
- COVID-19 Testing: We offer COVID testing for all kids experiencing symptoms. When available, rapid tests (antigen) offer results within 15 minutes. PCR testing is also available with results typically within 1-3 days.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please notify the receptionist once you arrive.
- Please note, there may still be a wait once you arrive to the clinic. Patients are seen in order of arrival unless immediate care is requested.
- Insurance, photo identification, payment and consent are all collected at the time of service.
All visitors older than age 2 must wear a mask.
We encourage patients and families to wear their own masks to the hospital or outpatient facility. If you do not have a personal mask, one will be supplied.
All employees wear masks.
Children’s After Hours provides walk-in medical treatment for:
- Asthma, allergies and sinus issues
- Back and abdominal pain
- Coughs and colds
- Earaches and ear infections
- Eye irritation, pink eye and other eye problems
- Insect bites
- Minor scrapes, cuts, bruises
- Painful urination and urinary tract infections
- Rashes and skin problems
- Sore throats and strep throat
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Monday – Friday: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Noon – 11 p.m.
- Holidays: Noon. - 7 p.m on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Christmas Eve (closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day)