Children’s is committed to providing access to world-renowned care across the bi-state.
For more than 20 years, Washington University emergency medicine physicians and pediatricians at St. Louis Children’s Hospital have been staffing the pediatric emergency unit at Missouri Baptist Medical Center and providing neonatology coverage for newborns. And for 11 years, Children’s specialists have provided support to the emergency unit at Progress West Hospital. Now, those services have expanded at Progress West, and increased to several additional locations throughout the St. Louis region.
St. Louis Children’s Hospital services can now be found in all of the following locations:
- Christian Hospital Northwest HealthCare (Florissant, MO) - Emergency room staffed by Washington University pediatricians.
- Progress West Hospital (O’Fallon, MO) - Emergency room staffed by Washington University pediatricians, and now pediatric orthopedic specialists as well. Washington University pediatricians and neonatologists also provide coverage for all pediatric inpatients and newborns – including those who require care in the Level II newborn intensive care unit.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center (St. Louis) - Pediatric emergency room staffed by Washington University pediatricians and pediatric orthopedic specialists, including 24-7 general pediatric and neonatology coverage.
- Memorial Hospital (Belleville, IL) - Emergency room staffed by pediatricians from Washington University Physicians in Illinois, Inc., as well as 24-7 general pediatric and neonatology coverage.
- Memorial Hospital East (Shiloh, IL) - Emergency room staffed by pediatricians from Washington University Physicians in Illinois, Inc., as well as 24-7 general pediatric and neonatology coverage.
Beyond the Hospital’s main campus on Kingshighway, Children’s offers two additional locations –
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Specialty Care Center (Town and Country, MO) - Multiple outpatient pediatric medical specialties, featuring Washington University specialists, outpatient surgery, and the Young Athlete Center.
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital After Hours (St. Louis) – Convenient medical care for illnesses and injuries, just for kids! Open weekends and evenings, when pediatricians’ offices are generally closed.
These new locations and expanded services throughout the region reflect St. Louis Children’s Hospital’s commitment to making expert care accessible to our community, closer to home.
More information on where to find Children’s Hospital in the area can be found at StLouisChildrens.org/locations.
ABOUT ST. LOUIS CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
For more than 130 years, St. Louis Children's Hospital has provided exceptional care for children in all 50 states and 80 countries around the world. With its academic partner, Washington University School of Medicine, Children’s is consistently ranked among the nation’s best pediatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. A member of BJC Healthcare, St. Louis Children’s Hospital follows one simple mission – to do what’s right for kids. That mission comes to life through medical discovery, innovative therapies and compassionate care. In 2018, Children's expanded with a state-of-the-art, 12-story medical tower. Children’s relies on generous donors to deliver specialized care for families in need, extend health care services to the community, and pursue research that promises to transform pediatric medicine. To find out more, visit StLouisChildrens.org, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.