The Department of Audiology at St. Louis Children's Hospital offers a full range of clinical services for pediatric patients with hearing disorders and auditory problems, including:
- Behavioral Hearing Tests
- Conditioned Play Audiometry
- Conventional Audiometry
- Ototacoustic Emission Testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Central Auditory Processing Testing (CAP)
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Fitting
Learn more about the Tests and Procedures offered by the Department of Audiology.
We offer world-class care to children thanks in part to generous gifts from hundreds of people who have joined us as Guardians of Childhood. This philanthropic support enables us to fulfill our mission to do what's right for kids. Join us in making health care better for all children.