Kids Don't Come with Instructions - We Can Help!
The Patient and Family Education Team offers free resources for learning more about a diagnosis, condition, general health and wellness. Some quick places to access online are:
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Health Library – A collection of articles and videos that cover many pediatric health topics.
- St. Louis Children’s MomDocs – Articles, videos, and podcasts advice from providers who are also parents.
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Community Education - A variety of classes, activities, presentations and injury prevention programs. These take place throughout the year to the general community, private groups, schools and organization.
- BJC School Outreach and Youth Development – Free BJC service that offers online and in-person presentations regarding health prevention education and career exploration opportunities for K-12th grade youth.
- AAP Parenting Website – Resources curated by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Learn about tracheostomy home care for children through this interactive course.
- Still can’t find what you need? Fill out the contact form, call 314.454.2767 or email the Patient and Family Education Team.
The Patient and Family Education Team also offers:
- Classes for inpatient families
- Health literacy reviews
- Education content creation
- And more!
The Patient and Family Education Team is funded by generous donors to the St. Louis Children's Hospital Foundation.