The CDI website is currently unavailable. Please access documents related to the CDI and the spring submission cycle at the WUSTL Box link below. The CDI Grants Portal is still available, and below is a link for direct access.
Link to WUSTL Box:
- CDI Documents for LOI and Proposal Submission
- CDI Information on Active Cores (Genome Technologies Core, Pediatric Disease Mouse Models Core, Zebrafish Models for Pediatric Research)
- CDI Policies & Guidelines
- List of CDI Awards (Current & Past)
Link to CDI Grants Portal (use to submit an LOI, Proposal, or Progress Report):
The Children’s Discovery Institute is the result of a shared vision to change the way pediatric research is conducted and an intense commitment to bring about dramatic results in pediatric care.
This partnership established in 2006 between two prominent organizations – St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Washington University – is uniquely positioned to leverage the abilities of clinicians, investigators, trainees and professional staff throughout the University’s academic and medical community. By funding the work of creative scientists and clinicians in collaborative, multi-disciplinary research aimed at some of the most devastating childhood diseases and disorders, the Children’s Discovery Institute is a world-class center for pediatric research and innovation that encourages researchers to ask bold questions and take bold risks to uncover answers.
The Children’s Discovery Institute makes pediatric research grants within four Centers. The Center approach is intended to focus thinking and innovation through open participation and the exchange of ideas.
- Congenital Heart Disease Center
- McDonnell Pediatric Cancer Center
- Center for Pediatric Pulmonary Disease
- Center for Metabolism and Immunity