The Advanced Practice Provider recognition program is open to all pediatric community and acute care Advanced Practice Providers (APPs). This recognition program is designed to recognize APPs for going above and beyond as a provider’s commitment to deliver quality, patient-centered care that is safe, coordinated, effective, and innovative care that improves clinical outcomes of patients receiving care in our community and acute care settings. Nominees for this award consistently demonstrate the values and behaviors that contribute to improved patient outcomes in their specialty, while adhering to the professional standards associated with their role.
Nominate an Advanced Practice Provider for this recognition program:
Excellence in Community Care: Above & Beyond Award
- APP goes above and beyond in their specialty in an ambulatory/community setting
Excellence in Acute Care: Above & Beyond Award
- APP goes above and beyond in their specialty in an acute care/hospital setting
- Receive a copy of their nomination form.
- Top candidate will be offered an opportunity to present on a topic for the next year’s Pediatric Advanced Practice Provider Conference.
- Receive special recognition at the Annual Pediatric Advanced Practice Provider Conference.
- Receive a personalized award certificate.
- Receive a $100 "Doing What's Right" gift card.
To nominate an APP for an Excellence in Community Care: Above & Beyond Award or Excellence in Acute Care: Above & Beyond Award, please follow these instructions:
Fill in the nomination form below completely; include a description of how the APP you are nominating demonstrated the values that support an improved clinical outcomes in a specific patient or population of patients.
To respect the privacy of our patients please do not provide any information that could reveal the identity of a patient.
If you have questions about the program, contact Chief Advanced Practice Provider at St. Louis Children’s Hospital Beth Rumack RN, NNP-BC at email@example.com.