- Online Education Series: "CMEasy"
- Early Bird Rounds
- Specialty Care Speakers Series
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- Emergency & Trauma Services Outreach Offerings
- Peds. Residency Program
- St. Louis Children's Hospital Medical Staff Library
* All 2020 in person conferences have been canceled. If a virtual option becomes available with will send an email with information. Please keep checking this page for updates.
The events listed below will be held virtually.
***The 2020 Advanced Practice Provider Conference is CANCELED.
Virtual Event Coming Soon!
Washington University School of Medicine: Advances in Pediatrics, Fall 2020
- The Basics of Prescribing Psychiatric Medications for Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, and Irritability
- SARS-CoV-2 and Kids
- Pediatric Urology and Robotic Surgery: Where Do We Stand in 2020?
- Headaches in Children and Adolescents: Diagnosis, Prevention, Management
- Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: Presentation and Health Maintenance in 2020 for the Primary Care Provider
- Vaping is the new smoking. But worse.