Thank you for your interest in the patients of St. Louis Children’s Hospital! Gifts In-Kind are used in various places throughout the hospital, including the child life playroom, teen lounge, library, emergency unit, radiology, waiting areas, admitting, etc. Your donations are welcomed and greatly appreciated!
What to Donate
Child Life Services makes use of a variety of donated items. Toys, teen gifts, art supplies, video games, stuffed animals, and crib mobiles are just a selection of items that we are in need of. Please note:
- All items must be new with tags or in original packaging.
- New or gently used books are accepted.
- Handmade blankets must be laundered prior to donating.
Wish List Top 10:
- Infant/toddler toys (i.e. music/light-up toys, teethers, rattles, crib mobiles)
- Arts and craft supplies (i.e. Play-Doh, markers, crayons, etc.)
- Uno & other card games
- Gifts for teens (refer to Lovelight list)
- Lego Sets
- Small playsets (Little People, small figurines, plastic foods, etc.)
- Action Figures
- Barbie dolls
- Small bottles of acrylic paint
- Ear buds/Headphones
***please refer to our Amazon Wish List for specific needs and other ideas***
Need more ideas on what to donate?
CLICK HERE to view our community service project opportunities
How to Donate
Donations may be dropped off at:
St. Louis Children's Hospital
1 Children's Place
St. Louis, MO 63110
Donations may be dropped off any day of the week. The best time for donation drop off is 9AM-3PM however, other arrangements may be made through Child Life Services.