St. Louis Children’s Hospital is fortunate to enjoy the generosity of so many people and organizations in the community. Frequently, people spend their own time and money to organize a fundraiser to benefit the hospital. These fundraisers include everything from lemonade stands, bake sales and car washes, to golf tournaments, car shows, carnivals, and more.
If you are interested in hosting your own fundraising event to benefit the hospital, please give us a call. We can offer you guidance to help make your event a success. Please contact Hannah Heimos at 314.286.1270 or email@example.com for more information.
CLICK HERE to fill out your online fundraising event application.
CLICK HERE to view a printable application that includes a community partnership agreement to be signed and returned.
2020 Community Events
The events listed below are taking place this year to benefit St. Louis Children's Hospital. Take a look at the list to learn more about these upcoming community events.
- Eden's Army Trivia Night – Postponed, rescheduled date TBD
- The 7th Annual Trivia Night, including a silent auction and raffles, raises funds to benefit various programs in the St. Louis Children's Hospital Heart Center.
- The Connor Golf Classic – Postponed, rescheduled date TBD
- The Connor Classic is an annual golf tournament and silent auction that raises money to distribute to local families who are facing challenging situations with sick children.
- Golf FORE! Ellie – June 4, 2020
- This golf Tournament and dinner auction is hosted at the beautiful Whitmoor Country Club. This event raises funds for the Rett Spectrum Clinic.
- Gator Boats Poker Run – June 20, 2020
- The Annual Gator Boats Poker Run takes place on the Gasconade River and raises funds for the Family Care Fund.
- Bergheger Golf Classic – June 26, 2020
- The 12th Annual Bergheger Golf Classic and silent auction raises funds for Cancer Research.
- Joshua's Great Things 5K and Fun Run – July 18, 2020
- This 5K and fun run has all sorts of yummy treats like donuts and M&M's, great prizes and a lovely course to raise funds for Cancer Research.
- Ella Marie Trivia Night – July 25, 2020
- This annual Trivia Night, including a silent auction, raffles and a sweets shop raises funds for pediatric Heart Research.
- Wolff Lemonade Stand – September 7, 2020
- The Wolff Lemonade Stand takes place in New York, but for those who live elsewhere, donations are accepted online. This event benefits the department performing cutting edge Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy Surgery.
- June Jessee Memorial Foundation Annual Spring Luncheon – September 22, 2020
- The 4th Annual Legacy Luncheon celebrates community with a silent auction and raffles raises funds to support children with devastating, medically complex neurological conditions and their families.
- Dads Appreciating Down Syndrome- D.A.D.S St. Louis, Inc – September 25, 2020
- The 16th Annual Charity Golf Tournament and silent auction benefits St. Louis Children's Hospital Down Syndrome Clinic.
- Schaefer Autobody Golf Tournament – September 28, 2020
- The Schaefer Autobody Golf tournament takes place at Greenbriar Hills Country to benefit the Family Care Fund in the Newborn and Pediatric Intensive Care Units.
- Pre-Game Holiday Party – December 3, 2020
- The third annual Pre-Game Holiday Party takes place at the Missouri Athletic Club - Downtown. This event creates an exciting environment for networking, and also has a silent auction and raffle.
- Community Auctions – Year-round
- Community auctions set up at various locations and give 20% of proceeds back to St. Louis Children's Hospital each month.
- Kendra Scott Cupid's Couples Happy Hour – February 7, 2020
- Sips, sweets, and shopping at Kendra Scott with 20% of sales benefitting Wings Pediatric Hospice.
- Magellan Trivia Night – February 22, 2020
- The 18th annual trivia night, including a silent auction and raffles, raises funds for the Wings Pediatric Hospice Program.