St. Louis Children’s Hospital is fortunate to enjoy the generosity of so many people and organizations in the community. Frequently, people spend their own time and money to organize a fundraiser to benefit the hospital. These fundraisers include everything from lemonade stands, bake sales and car washes, to golf tournaments, car shows, carnivals, and more.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many of our community partners are hosting virtual fundraisers. For more information about hosting a virtual event, please click here.
It is St. Louis Children's Hospital's highest priority to keep our community safe. To help ensure safety, we recommend that all community events be done virtually or with 10 or less attendees. BJC, along with St. Louis Children's Hospital, has made the difficult decision to extend our suspension of hosting or participating in in-person events through the end of March 2021. We apologize and are hopeful that by mid-2021 we will be able to provide more support to all community partners. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Hannah Brenton at [email protected].
If you are interested in hosting your own fundraising event to benefit the hospital, please give us a call. We can offer you guidance to help make your event a success. Please contact Hannah Brenton at 314.286.1270 or [email protected] for more information.
CLICK HERE to fill out your online fundraising event application.
CLICK HERE to view a printable application that includes a community partnership agreement to be signed and returned.
2021 Community Events
The events listed below are taking place in 2021 to benefit St. Louis Children's Hospital. Take a look at the list to learn more about these upcoming community events.
- Ella Marie Trivia Night – April 3, 2021
- This annual Trivia Night, including a silent auction, raffles and a sweets shop raises funds for pediatric Heart Research.
- Eden's Army Courage 5K – April 25, 2021
- This event raises funds to benefit various programs in the St. Louis Children's Hospital Heart Center.
- Bergheger Golf Classic – June 25, 2021
- The 14th Annual Bergheger Golf Classic takes place at Orchards Golf Course in Belleville, Illinois. The Golf Scramble and silent auction raise funds for Pediatric Cancer Research.
- Eden's Army Trivia Night – October 2, 2021
- The 7th Annual Trivia Night, including a silent auction and raffles, raises funds to benefit various programs in the St. Louis Children's Hospital Heart Center.
- Kendra Scott Cupid's Couples Happy Hour – February 7, 2020
- Sips, sweets, and shopping at Kendra Scott with 20% of sales benefitting Wings Pediatric Hospice.
- Magellan Trivia Night – February 22, 2020
- The 18th annual trivia night, including a silent auction and raffles, raises funds for the Wings Pediatric Hospice Program.
- Roses from Reagan – May 1–11, 2020
- First year event raising funds for kids with cerebral palsy and to help offset the costs associated with Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy (SDR) surgery. This event allows you to purchase bouquets of flowers, just in time for Mother's Day.
- The Connor Golf Classic
- The Connor Classic is an annual golf tournament and silent auction that raises money to distribute to local families who are facing challenging situations with sick children.
- Gator Boats Poker Run
- The Annual Gator Boats Poker Run takes place on the Gasconade River and raises funds for the Family Care Fund.
- Golf FORE! Ellie – July 16, 2020
- This golf Tournament and dinner auction is hosted at the beautiful Whitmoor Country Club. This event raises funds for the Rett Spectrum Clinic.
- Joshua's Great Things 5K and Fun Run – July 18–19, 2020
- The 2020 Joshua's Great Things Run is going virtual! You can choose to do the 5K, 9K or Kids' Fun Run anywhere you want and anytime you want during race weekend. Click here to register to join in raising funds for Pediatric Cancer Research.
- Bergheger Golf Classic – August 7, 2020
- The 13th Annual Bergheger Golf Classic and silent auction raises funds for Cancer Research.
- Wolff Lemonade Stand – September 7, 2020
- The Wolff Lemonade Stand takes place in New York, but for those who live elsewhere, donations are accepted online. This event benefits the department performing cutting edge Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy Surgery.
- Virtual FuNFest – September 12, 2020
- A fun filled day for the family benefiting the Neurofibromatosis Center at St. Louis Children's Hospital.
- Kozeny-Wagner Golf Tournament – September 26, 2020
- The Kozeny-Wagner Golf Tournament raises funds for both Pediatric Cancer Research at St. Louis Children's Hospital and the Heart Center at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. Sunset Country Club is where the golf scramble and silent auction will take place.
- Schaefer Autobody Golf Tournament – September 28, 2020
- The Schaefer Autobody Golf tournament takes place at Greenbriar Hills Country to benefit the Family Care Fund in the Newborn and Pediatric Intensive Care Units.
- Rett Gets Rocked Virtual Ultra Weekend – October 3-4, 2020
- An event that offers runners and walkers the opportunity to complete an ultra in virtual reality during October, in the midst of COVID-19; and raises awareness and research funds to help find a cure for Rett syndrome.
- Ella Marie Virtual Silent Auction – October 28-29, 2020
- In lieu of the annual Ella Marie Trivia Night, an online silent auction is being held this year on October 28 and 29 to support pediatric heart research.
- "Comfort + Joy" hosted by the June Jessee Memorial Foundation – November 23, 2020
- An online fundraiser starting Monday, November 23, 2020, "Comfort + Joy" will feature a virtual auction, high-end raffle, appeal and inspirational moment of joy in the unknown. Updates will be shared on social media and on our website.