Wish List - Gifts In-Kind
|St. Louis Children's Hospital Gift Giving Guidelines|
Thank you for your interest in the patients of St. Louis Children’s Hospital! Gifts In-Kind are used in various places throughout the hospital, including the child life playroom, teen lounge, library, emergency unit, radiology, waiting areas, admitting, etc. Your donations are welcomed and greatly appreciated!
Make your donation count! All items donated are inspected prior to distribution to our patients. Items not meeting our guidelines are redirected to another charity or discarded. PLEASE NOTE: fleece or other crafted blankets, a commonly-donated item on our wish list, MUST be laundered prior to dropping at the hospital. If not, they will be turned away. Thank you.
CLICK HERE to read our most frequently asked questions about gifting items to the hospital.
HOW TO DONATE
• Print the donation form
• Complete all requested information on the form and include your signature.
• Contact 314.215.7192 or SLCHdonations@bjc.org to discuss your donation.
• Bring the completed donation form to St. Louis Children’s Hospital along with your donation.
Need ideas on what to donate?
- Toys for toddlers - especially musical toys
- Packaged gum for hem/onc patients going through treatment
- Mobiles for baby beds
- Watches (men and women)
- Purses (for teens)
- Hot Wheels
- Footballs, soccer balls, basketballs
- St. Louis Cardinals gear (jerseys, hats, pajamas, etc.)
- Perfume or cologne
All items must be brand new.
COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECTS
Do you have a Scout Troop or Youth Group that is interested in a project and making a donation to St. Louis Children’s Hospital? Click the link below for suggested community service projects and ways to get started.
CLICK HERE to view a complete listing of community service projects.
IN-KIND GIFT DROP-OFF LOCATION AND HOURS
St. Louis Children’s Hospital
One Children’s Place
St. Louis, MO 63110
Please pull in to the circle drive on Children’s Place to unload your vehicle.
Items may be dropped off at the front desk on the first floor lobby Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.