Learning your child has a cancer diagnosis can be scary and confusing. The experts at Siteman Kids at St. Louis Children’s Hospital are prepared for your every question and concern, and have the experience and most advanced treatment options for your child. We’re here to provide the very best possible care for your child and support your family throughout your entire journey.
What makes Siteman Kids at St. Louis Children’s Hospital special?
- Nationally-ranked specialized pediatric cancer expertise
- Treatments tailored just for your child
- Clinical trial opportunities
- Targeted therapies and advanced procedures
- Survivorship program, including focus on late effects of therapies and fertility preservation
- Programs aimed to make your stay feel as much like home as possible: music and art therapy, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, Purina Family Pet Center and outdoor gardens.
We’d love to help you and your child. If you’d like to schedule a visit with our team, please complete the form below. We’ll follow up with you within one business day.